“I believe that’s your point… it’s designed to question and challenge the conventions of dating games…”StreamedTogether — Twitch Streaming Duo
“Felt like an educational experience, the dialogue and insinuations spurred a bunch of thought… Cool game, glad to have had that experience.”Simon Boxer — Twice Different
Freeplay Awards 2019 — ‘Best Student Game’ award Nominee
Melbourne Queer Games Festival 2019 — Short-listed
“A Conversation captures two people in time in a way that expresses who else they’ve been, and who else they could be.”@manixur — Game Designer
“I could make informed dialogue choices by reading the nuance in the speech and that felt pretty unique to me.”@ZanderHulme — Supertonic Audio
AIE Graduation Awards 2017 — ‘Most Impressive Game’ Award Winner
Carving out a wolf’s turf never felt so good!
- Play as a Wolf in Yellowstone National Park
- Capture Territory from Rival Packs
- Exploit Terrain to Hunt
- Build Your Own Pack
It’s hard to believe just one person designed it as far as it is now.PAX 2017 Playtesting Session
- Urban Fantasy Skirmish Game for 2+ Players
- 6 Factions to Choose From
- Includes Proxy Model Rules and Create-a-Character’s Statistic Sheets
It’s melancholic, but with plenty of room to explore!
How did you make that in just 20 hours?!
- 3-6 player RPG about finding a new home
- 6 character archetypes to choose from, or mix your own
- Perfect for one-shot sessions or short campaigns
- Sad music not included